Team 1 - Odiare (All Purpose Warrior)

Apply here for BYTM.
Uglychick
Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Team 1 - Odiare (All Purpose Warrior)

Postby Uglychick » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Sorry, Odiare, I was distracted by H Hagara on my lolrogue and then you were gone!
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

shank
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby shank » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:00 pm

im not sure how faction changes work in regards to saves, but atm, im saved 8/8 :)

tonight may not be an option, although im not very sure.

Hana

Postby Hana » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm

I don't think the lockouts reset with a faction change anymore (I think they closed that after got the legendaries early). We had a faction changed DK applicant who joined us on a Monday night and he was still locked to his old raid.
Retired GM, Vent Admin, and Lazy Moonkin

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:50 pm

And he left two days later without raiding or interacting... stupid dk... don't do that, it makes me cranky :)
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Return to “Guild Applications”