(Group 2) Wickage-Frost Mage

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Uglychick
Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: (Group 2) Wickage-Frost Mage

Postby Uglychick » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Hey Wick, thanks for the app :)

Will catch up with you ingame about trialing!

Thanks

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Uglychick
Admin

Re: (Group 2) Wickage-Frost Mage

Postby Uglychick » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:29 pm

Hey Wick, hope to see you today, and we can start a trial :)
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Return to “Guild Applications”