S/M - Spuunk - Prot Pally

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
crainey2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

S/M - Spuunk - Prot Pally

Postby crainey2 » Sat May 23, 2015 6:22 pm

1) Please list your class and main spec (including any off-spec information that may be relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with (be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec).

665 - Prot Paladin/"Ret" offspec

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better, where do you go to get this information?

Icy-veins, Summonstone, and I regularly watch streamers to try and learn more

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.

I am looking to be permanent offtank, I have a dps spec but I'm really not that good at it

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains.

9/10H BRF, I am not switching mains from Nozugzug but looking to join S/M on the regular

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)

1 kill off from undying from Naxx

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?

No sorry

7) We have a 75% attendance policy. Obviously things come up and we understand that, however we are looking for dependable raiders. Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)?

Yes, I have a 100% so far on the W/T crew

8) Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server? If you are transferring, it may be beneficial to test that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) to ensure that your gameplay will not be lagged.

I am already on this server and doing fine lag wise

9) What really annoys you in a guild?

Drama where there doesnt need to be

10) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

Nozugzug! - hes my main... and like the rest of the guild because I'm already in it

11) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance.

Yes

12) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our raid team.

Proven myself with W/T crew, and have raided with S/M before

13) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.

My name is Chris, I am a 29 year old student and member of the Kentucky National Guard. This is the main game I play.

14) Please provide your b.tag to enable our recruitment people to contact you easily (if you uncomfortable providing it in a public forum, feel free to PM it to Uglychick).

Jrrainey#1213

Return to “Guild Applications”