Application Windwalker Monk

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nahmine
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Application Windwalker Monk

Postby Nahmine » Sun May 10, 2015 8:39 pm

1) Please list your class and main spec (including any off-spec information that may be relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with (be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec).
I'm a windwalker monk. I also offspec brewmaster, but still have a lot of learning to do before i could raid as a brewmaster.

Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... %A9/simple

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better, where do you go to get this information? I go to the following websites and compare different opinions. https://www.askmrrobot.com/ http://www.noxxic.com/wow http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.
I would definitely be willing to swap to brewmaster, but as I said above, I still have quite a bit of learning to do.

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains.
Currently I am 7/7 N and H Highmaul, and 10/10 N BRF and 7/10 H BRF.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)
No I recently started playing WoW this February.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?

Sadly I do not but I will be on next week on Wednesday at 6:30 ready for raid so you shall see :)

7) We have a 75% attendance policy. Obviously things come up and we understand that, however we are looking for dependable raiders. Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)?

Attendance will never be a problem. Single and no kids, I'll be there.

8) Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server? If you are transferring, it may be beneficial to test that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) to ensure that your gameplay will not be lagged.

I did not know that, but my internet connections is pretty much a T connection so it shouldn't be a problem.
9) What really annoys you in a guild?

When people are late or do not show up for raid. That really grinds my gears.
10) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?
I do not, but I whispered one of your members to find out more information about the guild and where to apply etc, just for the life of my i cannot remember the name lol.

11) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance.

Never have been in a guild with a forum, although I am the type of person that if I'm going to play a game I'm going to play the game to be the best at it not just to waste time, so I would check regularly before raid nights for strats.

12) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our raid team.
Ill never miss a raid, I'm really easy to get along with, I dont ever get mad if we have multiple wipes for progression. I have very good raid awareness, know my job along with several other classes because I have led Highmaul and Brf multiple times, (BRF only up to maidens).

13) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.
I'm 21 years old, I am on the waiting list to be hired at Subaru to start building cars everyday. Love handy man work, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy are my favorite games, been gaming since i could open my eyes. Own all the Next gen consoles and they never get turned on because of WoW lol. Not afraid to be vocal in vent either.

14) Please provide your b.tag to enable our recruitment people to contact you easily (if you uncomfortable providing it in a public forum, feel free to PM it to Uglychick). Tspoon#1875

Uglychick
Admin

Re: Application Windwalker Monk

Postby Uglychick » Tue May 12, 2015 2:33 pm

Hi Nahmine, thanks for the app.

Pretty sure the person you were speaking to would've been Vondo :)
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Return to “Guild Applications”