Majinkoozy - WWMonk - W/TH

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Majinkoozy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Majinkoozy - WWMonk - W/TH

Postby Majinkoozy » Sat May 09, 2015 5:40 pm

Application Questions

1) Please list your class and main spec (including any off-spec information that may be relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with (be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec).
I am currently a WW monk with Brewmaster OS
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ozy/simple

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better, where do you go to get this information?
Lots of different sources, first and foremost i always check the constant changes via MMO champ or blizzard posts on spell changes, that directly impact talent performance.
I also always keep up to date with Justmonks forums from method as to proper dps openings, cd usage, positioning, and what to do for each fight.

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.
I am actually a fan of both WW and Brew, havent had much experience with MW as I have not yet had any gear for it currently in WoD. So, i would not be opposed to it.

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains.
Currently I just came back to WoW after missing MoP due to college life. Former exp was 7/7 H DS pre nerf on a rogue main.
Currently now , 8/10 Normal and 1/10 H BRF from pugging.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)
Ops, guess I answered that in the previous Q. But yes, 7/7 H DS and I ended up parsing top 50 dps as sub rogue on spine !

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?

7) We have a 75% attendance policy. Obviously things come up and we understand that, however we are looking for dependable raiders. Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)?
Always available, especially now with summer break!

8) Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server? If you are transferring, it may be beneficial to test that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) to ensure that your gameplay will not be lagged.
I reside in KY , but ive played on PST servers before in my wow life time without any hic-cups..

9) What really annoys you in a guild?
People who refuse to take constructive criticism from people who genuinely want to see that person and the guild to progress and succeed.

10) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?
I met Vondo recruiting for a WW monk.

11) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance.
I always try to stay updated that goes on in my "wow life" i.e monk changes, fight strats, and guild strats.

12) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our raid team.
Im highly competitive, always strive for the best in all aspects of life including wow. multi season 2400+ rated pvper, which i feel shows my awareness and understanding of my class. I am laid back and super friendly always willing to give my advice or help fellow friends/guildies.

13) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.
I am 24, currently a senior for Hydraulic engineering, will be graduating this December... so excited. I play CS:GO, LoL and heartstone in my spare time. Other than that I am either watching GoT's or some other anime TV shows that spark my interest.

14) Please provide your b.tag to enable our recruitment people to contact you easily (if you uncomfortable providing it in a public forum, feel free to PM it to Uglychick).
Fluxxy#1751

Uglychick
Admin

Re: Majinkoozy - WWMonk - W/TH

Postby Uglychick » Sun May 10, 2015 12:52 am

Thanks for the app Majin :)

Will get back to you asap.

Thanks

Ugly/Bitter
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Volladon

Re: Majinkoozy - WWMonk - W/TH

Postby Volladon » Sat May 16, 2015 12:23 am

Hey Majinkoozy,

Didn't see you on during raid hours this week either Weds or Thurs. You still planning on trialing? Also don't see you on my b.net anymore.

Let me know if you're still looking or moved on!
Vondo (bear) / Valkon (mage) / Volladon (priest heals) / Voxon (holy pally) / Voprix (ele shaman)

Return to “Guild Applications”