any group.

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
itchimomoken
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

any group.

Postby itchimomoken » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:59 pm

1) Please list your class and main spec (including any off-spec information that may be relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with (be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec).

lvl 100 Blood Elf Disc priest/Holy off spec.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ori/simple

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better, where do you go to get this information?

Mostly through Icy-veins or EJ.

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.

im not very good at shadow, but i can switch if needed, also gearing multiple toons to allow for diversity on options for every role needed.

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains.

in BRF with Grystone's group, but work is making difficult to raid at times with them.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)

Killed DW before all the nerfs to him. as well as most every other boss in Cata. Benn a fairly active raider since vanilla as far as progression goes.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?

i dont atm, but i can send some to Becca after i do a raid.

7) We have a 75% attendance policy. Obviously things come up and we understand that, however we are looking for dependable raiders. Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)?

Mostly, unless my work screws me over with sticking me in a crappy motel with crappy internet.

8) Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server? If you are transferring, it may be beneficial to test that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) to ensure that your gameplay will not be lagged.

YEs

9) What really annoys you in a guild?

the lack of "team" concept. if everyone in group is willing to give up something to help each other out, then EVERYONE should...its a common curtisy(excuse the spelling)

10) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

quite a few since im in the guild :)

11) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance.

if its something i need to do, then yes...but normally i dont get on forums because my previous guilds dont use them really.

12) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our raid team.

just mainly trying to help with back-ups if yall need it. wanted to put this in so it was on here for convience factors :) other than that i know my classes pretty well. i wont raid with a class/spec i am not comfortable with pulling the numbers i need to pull.

13) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.

Name: Allen
Games: Diablo 3, CoD(most any of them i have played). a lot of console games, Hearthstone, cards game, such as Magic, DBZ, YU-GI-OH(though i havent played this in many many years)

14) Please provide your b.tag to enable our recruitment people to contact you easily (if you uncomfortable providing it in a public forum, feel free to PM it to Uglychick).
Ugly has it :) as does laelya :)

Chalsean

Re: any group.

Postby Chalsean » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:56 pm

I feel old..

itchimomoken

Postby itchimomoken » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:32 pm

lol, that wasnt the intent there. :P

Promisin

Postby Promisin » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Plenty of us are old-er :)

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:31 pm

Hi Itchi, thanks for the app. I'll talk to you more about it ingame :)
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Return to “Guild Applications”