Wed/Thurs - Thortek - Fury Warrior

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thortek
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed/Thurs - Thortek - Fury Warrior

Postby Thortek » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Application Questions

1) Please list your class and main spec (including any off-spec information that may be relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with (be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec). Warrior, Fury, OS Either tank or Arms ( I PvP a lot and on occasion enjoy trying arms) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... tek/simple

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better, where do you go to get this information? IcyVeins/Noxxic/Forums/ For Arena I use ArenaJunkies.

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day. Sure! I just like killing bosses and getting progression down.

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains. 6/7 Heroic ( With you guys from last night) Prior to that I have done Kargath on Mythic and 6/7 Normal.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.) I raid lead MC in Vanilla Server first on Azgalor Alliance side.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?
The logs from last night and these from Normal (Updated gear since then) http://worldoflogs.com/reports/k5kdyfbghwfxlnyz/

7) We have a 75% attendance policy. Obviously things come up and we understand that, however we are looking for dependable raiders. Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Absolutely. Aside from a emergency I can be there and I can even fill in with the other group if needed often times.

8) Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server? If you are transferring, it may be beneficial to test that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) to ensure that your gameplay will not be lagged. Yup, I am in CO So there should be Zero issue I have played on PST servers before.

9) What really annoys you in a guild?
Guild leaders who are afraid to lead, sometimes the tough call needs to be made, they need to make it ( OR If it is a RL/Office they need to make it) and guildies who will not help less hardcore players IE My GF is very casual and in our current guild people pretty much ignore her ( SHe would not be moving over as she does not want to raid beyond normal)

10) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?
StrykerNinja( at least that is his B-Tag I added him from the forums)

11) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance.
Yeah I have a desk job and I love to read WoW related things and even non wow related stuff if it means getting to know the guildies.

12) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our raid team.
1) I am brutally Honest ( tactfully so) but I am not gonna make excuses for bad things I do, Sometimes accidents happen its life. Sometimes you have a DPS Drop to learning a fight.
2) I have this desire to be the best at whatever roll I fill IE I will always strive to be top of the DPS charts so long as it does not cost over all performance ( IE I am not gonna stand in fire to to boost my deeps since I will die thus resulting in and over all DPS loss)
3) I like to help people and Kill monsters while I do it.

13) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.
Name: Todd
Profession/Edu: Finance for Comcast and I got to school online for Database Management
Other things: I Play Warmachine/Malifaux (table top strat games) D3 Xbox games. But I really love to hunt hike camp and be outside and that is where I am during the summer on weekends most of the time.

14) Please provide your b.tag to enable our recruitment people to contact you easily (if you uncomfortable providing it in a public forum, feel free to PM it to Uglychick). Thortek#1110

Lastly: Thank you for taking my last night I felt very lucky to raid with some cool people, and thank you for taking the time to review this application.

Todd

Palantyr

Re: Wed/Thurs - Thortek - Fury Warrior

Postby Palantyr » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:14 pm

This is a very important question, and your answer will greatly impact my opinion of you as a human being... what is your primary faction in Warmachine?

Return to “Guild Applications”