Wed/Thurs MW Monk Application

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PolarExpress
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed/Thurs MW Monk Application

Postby PolarExpress » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Hello, I would like to formally submit my application to raid with the wed/thurs group. Currently 556 MW Healz. Lightstryker replied to my wow forum post and decided I would submit the app here. Thank you for the consideration and if you would like, I can be added by battlenet ID @ TheAce30#1699

Volladon

Re: Wed/Thurs MW Monk Application

Postby Volladon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:53 pm

Hey Polar,

We have an application up that applicants fill out - could you find it and re-post with the application? Let me know if you need any help finding it!

We're raiding tomorrow at 6:45pm PST - hopefully we'll see you tomorrow!
Vondo (bear) / Valkon (mage) / Volladon (priest heals) / Voxon (holy pally) / Voprix (ele shaman)

Return to “Guild Applications”