Group 2 - Stackkhouse - Resto Druid

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stackhouse
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Group 2 - Stackkhouse - Resto Druid

Postby Stackhouse » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:44 pm

1) Please tell us your class and main spec (including any off-spec information you find relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with. Be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec.

Resto Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... use/simple

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better where do you go to get this information? Nearly everyone says EJ, so impress us. Where do you go for your information besides EJ?

Icy Veins, Wowhead, Wow Forums (for some real world experiences granted you can sift through alot of b*llshit)

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights (e.g. a mage going frost for add kiting on Nef)? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.

I’d be open to swap roles if necessary (Feral or Boomkin only – never tanked on Druid)

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains.

Currently 2/7N with a pick up group during Week 1 of Highmaul.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)

Nothing I can think of off the top of my head.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?

I can post a screenshot of Recount when I get home from work.

7) What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose these? If they are gathering professions would you be willing to switch to a more raid viable profession?

Skinning is maxed. Leatherworking is painfully slow to level up. My initial decision to choose these were so I would be able to craft gear I could wear.

8) Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Obviously things come up, we understand that. We have a 75% attendance policy. However we are looking for dependable raiders.

Yes – Group 2.

9) In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 7-8 p.m.)? If you are transfering, have you tested that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) that your gameplay will not be lagged?

I live in the Central time zone. I currently play on a PST server and have no gameplay issues.

10) What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Why did you choose to leave your former guilds?

I have been with my current guild for a couple years. They are a top raid progression guild on the server. I had to take time away from playing (2nd child born) during late MoP and lost my raid spot. They are a good group of folks, but I would like to be part of a consistent raiding group once again.

11) Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us?

Yes – I have not informed the guild leader. I plan to let him know should I decide to leave the guild.

12) What do you expect to accomplish with Be Your True Mind?

Pretty simple – to have fun and contribute to raid progression.

13) What really annoys you in a guild?

Late raid starts due to tardy people and unnecessary drama over loot or raid spots.

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

No.

15) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance. If you're forum-phobic this isn't a good guild for you to raid with.

Yes – I probably spend too much time on the WoW forums as it is.

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild.

Dependable
Know my class and play it well
Open to feedback on playstyle / boss strategies
Team player

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

Don’t see why not.

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.

I’m 35 years old and live in Chicago, IL. I am married and have two young children. I work for an agency of the U.S. Treasury Department in bank supervision. With the family and kids I don’t have much time for other games – this one keeps me busy after I’ve put everyone to bed!

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

I’ll post one when I get home from work. The key addons I utilize are grid2, DBM, and recount.

StrykerNinja

Re: Group 2 - Stackkhouse - Resto Druid

Postby StrykerNinja » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Stackkhouse,

We would be interested in having you come to our raid this week starting Wednesday at 6:45 PSt if you are available. Please add StrykerNinja#1270 or Valkon#1944 to make sure we can invite you cross realm (or post your btag here and we will make sure you get added).

Stackhouse

Re: Group 2 - Stackkhouse - Resto Druid

Postby Stackhouse » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:28 pm

Great, looking forward to it. Feel free to add me at Stackhouse#1242.

Return to “Guild Applications”