Group 2 -Resto Druid

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thortek
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Group 2 -Resto Druid

Postby Thortek » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Application Questions

1) Please tell us your class and main spec (including any off-spec information you find relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with. Be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec. Dedric lvl 100 Druid Steamwheedle Cartel server. Main spec is currently Gaurdian, However over the last few days I feel like Resto is more to my liking, And Kitty offspec (and for PVP) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ric/simple Keep in mind that I just swapped so trinket and such are the first to get upgraded to resto ( I should note I can tank if needed)

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better where do you go to get this information? Nearly everyone says EJ, so impress us. Where do you go for your information besides EJ? Icy-Veins, Wowhead, However I find the best and most up to date information is typically friends who also play the same class. I have no problems with seeking the advice of other players.

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights (e.g. a mage going frost for add kiting on Nef)? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day. Yes I will even change mains if It is really needed and it is a class I desire to play/learn. Variety is the spice of life.

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains. Since the Xpack just dropped zero, But I plan to be LFR ready asap and would like to jump into raiding as soon as possible.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.) Server fist Rag kill in Vanilla I was MT with my warrior, Raid lead all of BC Killed TK before WoW got easy. Server first AQ full clear.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance? Currently, I do not New PC and have not had a chance to run much this evening, However I am happy to run heroics.

7) What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose these? If they are gathering professions would you be willing to switch to a more raid viable profession? Herb/Alchy yes/Almost Honestly, I could switch herbing if needed but I tend to make my own flasks and donate to the guild/Sell when needed.

8) Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Obviously things come up, we understand that. We have a 75% attendance policy. However we are looking for dependable raiders. Yes, I could fill in as needed with a alt for the other group work pending.

9) In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 7-8 p.m.)? If you are transfering, have you tested that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) that your gameplay will not be lagged? Mountain time, I live in CO. Zero lag to server.

10) What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? Previous guilds have either stopped raiding due to people having lives or because people wanted to swap roles with out concern for the raid. My first guild I was in I was in from Vanilla to BC then it fell apart as people got burnt out, Since then I have moved from guild to guild trying different aspects of the game as needed (PVP/Making money/Ect) but always end up in a decent progression guild.

11) Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? Not in a guild just came back a week after the xpack.

12) What do you expect to accomplish with Be Your True Mind? Make friends to raid with pvp with hang out and spend time with. Kill baddies and get the purples.

13) What really annoys you in a guild? People who insist that their goals in the game are the only ones that matter. Since I tend to play Healer/Tank Roles I have no issue helping someone on a alt gear up for LFR or to replace a main (IF RL APPROVED, not gonna help someone screw over a raid) however when i ask for help there is crickets.

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them? Nope, head about you from the forums.

15) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance. If you're forum-phobic this isn't a good guild for you to raid with.
I work at a PC all day I will probably have the forum up all the time while at my 9-5

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild.Well besides the fact that I am a druid (who DOESN'T love broccoli druids) I pick up strats quick, do not mind leading if needed, would rather make friends and learn the game than be carried (where is the fun in that)

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit? about Dogshit or a shitdog?

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.

MY name is Todd, I live in CO. Im 28 I work for Comcast fulltime in Finance, I go to school for Database management and I also work PT at Cabelas ( cutting hours to Min ) For other games I play some console games with the GF brother. Mainly though I currently hike hunt camp shoot and spend time outside when not nerding out in WoW. I also play the table top game called Warmachine.

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

http://imgur.com/edit?deletehash=KnI2N3qDqJLaATL

StrykerNinja

Re: Group 2 -Resto Druid

Postby StrykerNinja » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:06 pm

Hi thortek,

right now, we are requiring applicants to be at a level where they can perform well in the highmaul raid which is around ilvl 635+. I currently show your resto druid around 613 which isn't viable at the moment

if you would like to continue the process, we would ask you to let us know when you are able to reach the required ilvl (and note it may continue to rise as we get through normal and heroic content on our way to mythic)

Return to “Guild Applications”