Galandris Retribution Paladin S/M Group

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Galandris
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Galandris Retribution Paladin S/M Group

Postby Galandris » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:27 pm

Application Questions

1) Please tell us your class and main spec (including any off-spec information you find relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with. Be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec. Galandris Ret/ Contemplating on Holy when my pc doesn't suck.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ris/simple

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better where do you go to get this information? Nearly everyone says EJ, so impress us. Where do you go for your information besides EJ? Icy veins if it's something i don't know or i am looking at simulation charts. EJ is terrible.

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights (e.g. a mage going frost for add kiting on Nef)? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.
Not very willing, my computer isn't the best for an important role like a healer or Tank, and i could not commit to the group in that way without the chance of failing but i hope to get some gear for Holy

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains. I didn't raid the entire time of Mists only the beginning because the expansion sucked and i hated it but i did make it to Garrosh on mythic and almost Ahead of the curve after being gone for a year and a half.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.) I've completed a lot of content when it was still the main content, Heroic Deathwing and so many others too many to list here. I have a lot of achievements and accomplishments.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance? Nothing worth showing like "Hey i found a cookie!" but i am still at the top of the dps charts for now.

7) What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose these? If they are gathering professions would you be willing to switch to a more raid viable profession? 642 enchanting and 633 jewelcrafting, i like providing for myself with everything that i do in life and of course providing these trades for the guild

8) Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Obviously things come up, we understand that. We have a 75% attendance policy. However we are looking for dependable raiders.As of December in mid-winter yes i think i can make most raid dates, but i would like to remind you Business most come first for me and in the summer i stay busy constantly that's why i consider myself more of a seasonal raider.

9) In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 7-8 p.m.)? If you are transfering, have you tested that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) that your gameplay will not be lagged? EST, i am aware of that i was unknowingly invited to this server 9 years ago.

10) What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? Honors Creed (deceptive actions on the guild leader's part.) LAW (Same) Rise to Power (Guild leader left so guild crumbled) Blackout (same) Sanguine Curse (same as last two) Kilroggs Frosted Flakes (A stupid merger and i wanted to go back Horde so i did)

11) Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? I am in the guild.

12) What do you expect to accomplish with Be Your True Mind?
I don't have set expectations in the words of Dr Mundo "Mundo goes where he pleases".

13) What really annoys you in a guild? People who smile :P

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them? I know everyone for various reasons, some are from past guilds past raid teams and some just from being in the guild.

15) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance. If you're forum-phobic this isn't a good guild for you to raid with. I read the important things if i know they are there but i like other platforms such as vent better because it's more sociable

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild. Poorly placed question, skipping this one.

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?
The real question is if a bullshit took a shit would it be bullshit bullshit or a bullshit dogshit, and if it was bullshitting around would that be considered A.) Everything or B.) It's just not doing it's business, I don't know someone breed one and get back to me with the answers.

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.
22 years old going on 23, I live in a crater full of rednecks google it, Also i hate people with Minivans do not trust someone who drives a minivan they are a terrible decision maker. I also own a landscaping company (Don't ask me to trim your bush).

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=mi ... o+kentucky

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

Not giving away all of my secrets, you have to pay for those but tip 1 always keep out a Cozy fire it lifts everyone's spirit which is why in my screenshot i am preparing for raiding by sitting next to my lovely fire, Marshmellows by the fire are also the greatest raid food in the game but you have to reach an elite level of skill to obtain them, mostly by sitting at Cozy Fires.

http://i.imgur.com/bi1zpFh.jpg?1

Uglychick
Admin

Re: Galandris Retribution Paladin S/M Group

Postby Uglychick » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi Gal

Thanks for your application. I have copied it into a separate section of the forum for any discussion around your app to take place. We will get back to you asap :)

Ugly/Bitter/Bec

ps nice fire :P
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Hi Gal, would like to invite you to trial with S/M.
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Galandris

Postby Galandris » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:41 pm

awesome, looking forward to it :)

Return to “Guild Applications”