(Wed/Thurs) Moaky The Warlock

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Moaky
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

(Wed/Thurs) Moaky The Warlock

Postby Moaky » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Hey Im Moaky and id like to apply for your guild!

1) Please tell us your class and main spec (including any off-spec information you find relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with. Be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec.
So I play warlock and its my favourite class out of all them. Right now I main destro but I love demo and affiction alot more. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Moaky/

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better where do you go to get this information? Nearly everyone says EJ, so impress us. Where do you go for your information besides EJ?

I use Icy-veins and ask Mr robot. although I also do alot of just browsing the web and looking at what other locks are feeling thinking and doing just to get a feel for the other locks ideas and theory crafts about the class.

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights (e.g. a mage going frost for add kiting on Nef)? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.

Id like to stay dps as its the role I strive to do. thou If I did switch to a new character
I wouldnt mind healing. I will switch specs on demand. I love all 3 equally and am Willing to play them.

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains.

all of MoP I had the hardest time finding a guild. Last expansion when it came down to it I got a guild to down Garrosh with and start heroics thou not finish them. We downed a few bosses thou again the lack of commitment came into play and others gear halted progression so I decided to leave and attempt in the time between WoD and then to find a permanent home to raid with and better myself for. Now here I am Ready to be there for a guild.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)

Sadly I do not.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?

N/a

7) What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose these? If they are gathering professions would you be willing to switch to a more raid viable profession?

So I chose tailoring/Enchanting because it benefits my class most and they are both on their way too 700. I do have most of my enchants already for destro thou :)

8) Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Obviously things come up, we understand that. We have a 75% attendance policy. However we are looking for dependable raiders. Im applying for wed/thurs and With the current raid times you guys have set I would have 100% raid attendance unless a family/event came up that was know well in advance. I plan on making real progress this expansion.

9) In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 7-8 p.m.)? If you are transfering, have you tested that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) that your gameplay will not be lagged?

I play in eastern and it causes me no problems. Im in canada and find no problems at all.

10) What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Why did you choose to leave your former guilds?

I was a part of a few smaller guilds during MoP all raiding only guilds. Our goals were all to just make progress together as a team. The best guild experience I had was a guild called House Of Jordan were are goals really were only to have fun. We raided casually pvped casually and just did everything as a group was really nice but then as we all decided to start raiding seriously I realized that my goals to be a part of a real raiding team wasn't viable with them so I transferred and we all stayed friends via social media/other games which is why I left.

11) Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us?

I am not guilded.

12) What do you expect to accomplish with Be Your True Mind?

To be apart of a team with real goals that are achieved through a combined effort. I want to be a part of a great raid team.

13) What really annoys you in a guild?

Lack of real communication. I find when Im part of a guild and there's no real communication its really hard to express my opinion or how I feel about something. Most of the time opinions are taken as insults when were all apart of a team aiming for the same end goal.

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

I currently do not, Thou I would love to get to know everyone.

15) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance. If you're forum-phobic this isn't a good guild for you to raid with.

If im accepted as a regular member I will love to be active on the forums as I lurk the internet with lots of free time. Id love to make some posts about warlocks and get some theory crafting going haha.

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild.

I may be shy but I'm not afraid to voice my opinion or ask questions when Im not sure. I'm punctual. I have excellent problem solving skills. I like to take part in actives that take place within guilds and help organize events.

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

I'm not sure what a shitsu is lol... but if you mixed a bulldog and a Shih Tzu. you'd have a really cute mutt :3

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.

Hey my names Kody im 21 work part time at the moment. Im looking to go to school sometime soon. I play lots of other games (lol,smite,cs:go)

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

So ignore the bar on the right of the UI I shut that off well raiding. all my keybindings made me 100% more efficient, I suggest everyone make lots of keybinds.
Thanks for taking the time to consider me :) Moaky <3
Last edited by Moaky on Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Volladon

Re: (Wed/Thurs) Moaky The Warlock

Postby Volladon » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Vondo (bear) / Valkon (mage) / Volladon (priest heals) / Voxon (holy pally) / Voprix (ele shaman)

Moaky

Postby Moaky » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Yea I just did transfer and Im stuck on loading character list so haven't got in yet

Moaky

Postby Moaky » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:35 am

finally I got in now that the attacks are over. The link should work fine now.

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:38 am

Hi Moaky

Thanks for your application. I have copied it into a separate section of the forum for any discussion around your app to take place. We will get back to you asap :)

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:44 am

Hi Moaky

Glad you were able to make it today. We would like to invite you to trial with W/Th :)

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Volladon

Postby Volladon » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:31 am

Hey Moaky,

Haven't seen you around b.net recently. Are you still planning on trialing with us this coming week?
Vondo (bear) / Valkon (mage) / Volladon (priest heals) / Voxon (holy pally) / Voprix (ele shaman)

Return to “Guild Applications”