(Wed/Thur) Kisei ~ Holy/Shadow

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zelven
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

(Wed/Thur) Kisei ~ Holy/Shadow

Postby Zelven » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:04 am

Uglychick
Admin

Re: (Wed/Thur) Kisei ~ Holy/Shadow

Postby Uglychick » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi Zelven

Thanks for your application. I have copied it into a separate section of the forum for any discussion around your app to take place. We will get back to you asap :)

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Return to “Guild Applications”