Willshorty Assassination Rogue

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
willshorty
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Willshorty Assassination Rogue

Postby willshorty » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Intro to Willshorty "Superstar" Rogue. Straight from the land of Bugs Bunny, Breaking Bad and alot of COPS shows!! Albuquerque New Mexico and yes it is a state for those who might not know or who live in Austrailia. haha poke PENNY Iknow alot of you or some at least so I hope you guys already have a general idea of who I am but you will find out some more.

1) Please tell us your class and main spec (including any off-spec information you find relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with. Be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec.

Assassination Rogue with Sub secondary spec. Raid, dungeon and PVP interests with a passion in crowd control tactics and making raid content fun.

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better where do you go to get this information? Nearly everyone says EJ, so impress us. Where do you go for your information besides EJ?

EJ Icy Veins Noxxic and Ask Mr Robot with a dash of I like this better makes up my Rogue Willshorty.

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights (e.g. a mage going frost for add kiting on Nef)? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.

If the guild needs a Ele Shammy or a DK tank or a fire mage ill do it.

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains.

Began playing WOW in 2010. Pre MOP raid progression was all normal kills with heroic progression. I took MOP off and came back several weeks pre WOD to reunite with friends and to join a progression raid group with out the need for me to organize and run it. Prior I was raid lead and organizer along with guild master etcc.. was alot to handle.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)

Killing Lich King was by far the most rewarding challenge and team effort from my guildies. i remember everything bout it and all the work. what a Kill none equal it.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?

youtube.com/nmdrift couple raid vids of control fights and some of my Drifting.

7) What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose these? If they are gathering professions would you be willing to switch to a more raid viable profession?

Leatherworking and Alchemy are my choosen professions due to gear and raid flasks. I always stock and produce as much as possible to help raids out.

8) Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Obviously things come up, we understand that. We have a 75% attendance policy. However we are looking for dependable raiders.

I am available wed thur with backup for sun mon if needed.

9) In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 7-8 p.m.)? If you are transfering, have you tested that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) that your gameplay will not be lagged?

Mountain time zone running best internet available on a G74sx Asus gaming laptop.

10) What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Why did you choose to leave your former guilds?

ReAwaken is the only guild and was the hardest thing to do was move this toon out but I am glad to be in BYTM and glad I can be a support to the raids

11) Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us?

BYTM

12) What do you expect to accomplish with Be Your True Mind?

Friends and Raid Progression are the two main expectations of BYTM and WOW.

13) What really annoys you in a guild?

Stagnance. Guild events dungeon runs or little things to make groups make being in a guild fun.

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

Penny, Bec Tab Phantum aka Will the other one

15) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance. If you're forum-phobic this isn't a good guild for you to raid with.

Yes but I will be current and up to date with all content and ready to assist in any manner or game plan

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild.

Fun, Friendly competitive and consistent.

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

yes

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.

intro

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

Uglychick
Admin

Re: Willshorty Assassination Rogue

Postby Uglychick » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Hi Will

Thanks for your application. I have copied it into a separate section of the forum for any discussion around your app to take place. We will get back to you asap (although bearing in mind US Thanksgiving, please be patient while people get a chance to look at it in between festivities!).

Ugly

For everyone else, here is the armory link:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... y/advanced
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi Willshorty

W/Th would like to invite you to trial with us, with raids hopefully kicking off this Wed/Thurs. I will catch up with you ingame :)

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

willshorty

Postby willshorty » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:36 pm

thought I would put up a post and tell you all how much I enjoyed raiding these 2 weeks.

My computer suffered a meltdown this morning and I am having it rebuilt with a new solid state drive and a few extra zoo zoos and wham whams.

I saw a great progression from week one to week two and I sincerely appreciate the trial.

6/7 norm and a heroic is awesome and more than expected.

Hopefully see you next week in raid.

Willshorty

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Thanks for the update, Will, I will know not to fret about your absence while your comp is resurrected :)
— Marilyn Monroe

Promisin

Postby Promisin » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:43 pm

I knew addiction would hit again if you gave WoW some time.... :) I am glad you are back.

Penny

Return to “Guild Applications”