Raarr-Ele Sham-Sat/Mon Backup

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Raarr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Raarr-Ele Sham-Sat/Mon Backup

Postby Raarr » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Application Questions

1) Please tell us your class and main spec (including any off-spec information you find relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with. Be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec.

565 Ele Shaman with very limited Resto gear/exp
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... arr/simple

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better where do you go to get this information? Nearly everyone says EJ, so impress us. Where do you go for your information besides EJ?

Icy-veins.com and the Wow site class forums

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights (e.g. a mage going frost for add kiting on Nef)? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.

I can if needed but I'm a baaaaad Resto

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains.

My main is currently 9/14H working on H spoils 25man. Raarr isn't my main anymore.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)

Killed Heroic Madness of Deathwing the week before nerf patch if that counts. Was in Skywall-Realm-First Ra'Den Group.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?

No but you've seen it :P

7) What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose these? If they are gathering professions would you be willing to switch to a more raid viable profession?

Alch/JC for extra stats and also 2hour flasks! :D

8) Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Obviously things come up, we understand that. We have a 75% attendance policy. However we are looking for dependable raiders.

I can usually make both days but I'll probably have a ~75% attendance. Although I am applying as a fill-in/backup raider not a core spot.

9) In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 7-8 p.m.)? If you are transfering, have you tested that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) that your gameplay will not be lagged?

EST time zone. I usually go by server time.

10) What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Why did you choose to leave your former guilds?

Just Therapy for the last 2 years and our primary goal is progression. I am not leaving just want to raid on more characters.

11) Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us?

I am currently guilded and no but they won't care.

12) What do you expect to accomplish with Be Your True Mind?

Fun!

13) What really annoys you in a guild?

People who don't show up without telling anyone they can't make it.

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

I know Bitter and Penny and Phantum and Laz and Tab and Tana and Shan. PRetty much all of Sat/Mon run. I know them cause I just finished a raid with you like 5 mins ago!

15) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance. If you're forum-phobic this isn't a good guild for you to raid with.

I usually only go on the forums when there's a reason too. I don't check it every day.

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild.

Because Bitter says I'm 97.6% awesome.

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

Probably.

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.

I am a 26 year old white male who lives on Long Island in New York. I work as a Bookkeeper in a family owned Supermarket. I play WoW, Diablo 3, and occasionally Starcraft or Wildstar-Online if I get bored enough.

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

Yeah, I don't know how to do this. The main addons I use for raiding are Bartender, Recount, and DBM.

Note: I am applying as a backup raider not for a Core spot. I realize this means I will always be second choice for invites. That's cool. Thanks for your consideration.

Uglychick
Admin

Re: Raarr-Ele Sham-Sat/Mon Backup

Postby Uglychick » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:42 am

Hey Raarr, I've copied your app into a separate section of the forum for any discussion we might have regarding you applying as backup for Sat/Mon.

We shall get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:27 pm

Hey Mr Raarr

Will touch base today with the less forum inclined who may have missed your app and get back to you in just a few hours!

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Promisin

Postby Promisin » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:32 pm

97.6% awesome....... :P

Pallykazaam

Postby Pallykazaam » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:12 am

Sorry I failed at responding, but Welcome Raarr! Glad to have you as part of the group!

Return to “Guild Applications”