Pasidenn Resto Druid Wed/Thur

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pasidenn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pasidenn Resto Druid Wed/Thur

Postby Pasidenn » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Application Questions

1) Please tell us your class and main spec (including any off-spec information you find relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with. Be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec.

Main Spec Resto http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... enn/simple
Offspec Tank

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better where do you go to get this information? Nearly everyone says EJ, so impress us. Where do you go for your information besides EJ?

I use Ask Mr. Robot for Optimizing my gear selection and stats. I will at times review other sites such as Restokin/Noxxic/ehhh EJ etc. and of course review the wow forums for anything useful.

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights (e.g. a mage going frost for add kiting on Nef)? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.

100% fine with it even swapping to Boomkin but i need to work on that gear more than my current offspec Tank. Only issue with swapping to tank is I would need a quick run down of my duties i.e taunting, etc. the when not the how lol...

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains.

13/14 Normal SoO with Garrosh down to 9%. I have played wow since the UBRS/LBRS days with breaks here and there. I have always been in raid groups doing something.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)

Nothing special but my LEEEEEERRRRROOOOOYYYYY! j/k btw.. :lol:

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?

Will post a screen shot below showing my UI and will have my recount pulled up. This is just from a pug 1 wing SoO.

7) What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose these? If they are gathering professions would you be willing to switch to a more raid viable profession?

Maxed LW'ing and JC should not need to switch at this time IMO. With proof of advantage I may be willing to switch.

8) Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Obviously things come up, we understand that. We have a 75% attendance policy. However we are looking for dependable raiders.

At this time Yes Group 2

9) In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 7-8 p.m.)? If you are transfering, have you tested that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) that your gameplay will not be lagged?

I am aware of and no I have not tested the lag yet but will. I doubt I will have a big issue being in Texas.

10) What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Why did you choose to leave your former guilds?

Exitium 25 man guild left because I prefer 10 man. Current guild Arcanas Sanctum leaving because of Progression group reform combing 3 10 mans to make one core progression. To many healers and I was placed on the Casual team. No hard feelings here just not what I want at this time still friends then everyone and I have discussed my departure with them. Alts will be staying in guild to assist on days I am free to help. My druid is my main priority over my alts.

11) Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us?

Yes.

12) What do you expect to accomplish with Be Your True Mind?

New friends, Fun times, Learning and getting more of that group high of doing it for the first time feeling.

13) What really annoys you in a guild?

People that feel they can verbally kick your butt through the mic and scream and shout... I am an adult and I conduct myself as such and I expect the same of my fellow guildies.

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

Nope. This will be a server transfer starting fresh.

15) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance. If you're forum-phobic this isn't a good guild for you to raid with.

I am used to visiting for posting miss days as most all serious guilds do this. Same with strats for fights.

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild.

I like to raid, I don't cry if we wipe 1 time or 100 times. If we raid from "7-10" then I am there 7-10 regardless what happens. I sometimes pop off with some funny stuff in vent/mumble but other than that I try to stay quite and listen to others while I laugh in the background. I try to be 100% self sufficient in my game play so im not one to tap into the guild bank for anything at all. I pay my own repairs, buy my own flask, make my own food, and what ever else i need. I will also make for others if needed provided they don't take advantage of my hording abilities.

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

it could i guess but it could be called a dogshit, shitdog, shitbull, or just a damn mut!

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.

So I'm 37 been with my wife for almost 20 years now with 3 kids. I own my own Safety Training and Consulting Business and have a few people that work for me full time. So this does at times get hectic but it's 95% of the time foreseeable. We love to vacation since we bought our RV last year. We do a good bit of fishing and hunting of Bambi and family.. Just the all American Southern family living.

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

I use DBM, Healbot, recount, threat meter, decursive just the basics.

Uglychick
Admin

Re: Pasidenn Resto Druid Wed/Thur

Postby Uglychick » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi Pasidenn

I have copied your app into another forum for comment. We will get back to you asap. If you could check back regularly in case we have any questions, that would be fantastic.

Actually, one quick question: if everything looks good, what would your time-frame be for transferring?

Thanks for your app!

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Pasidenn

Postby Pasidenn » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:55 pm

I am good when ever. Just takes a few mins to log into my bnet account and clicky clicky my way there. Just need a few hours to align my gold and bags then I will be good.

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:08 am

Hi Pasidenn

We'd like to invite you to trial with us. If you'd like to let us know when you anticipate coming over, we can do our best to have someone on to invite to guild.

Thanks

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Pasidenn

Postby Pasidenn » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:19 am

Should be there no later than 5pm Central time.

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Welcome :)
— Marilyn Monroe

Return to “Guild Applications”