Group 2-Holyexodus-Holy Paladin

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
holyexodus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Group 2-Holyexodus-Holy Paladin

Postby holyexodus » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:09 pm

1) Please tell us your class and main spec (including any off-spec information you find relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with. Be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec.

Currently Paladin-Holy Offspec is Ret(the gear still requires trinkets)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... s/advanced

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better where do you go to get this information? Nearly everyone says EJ, so impress us. Where do you go for your information besides EJ?

When I try to improve my class I usually go to icy-veins or I look up youtube videos of fights using Holy Paladins and search up the individual character pages and measure their maximum output from there.

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights (e.g. a mage going frost for add kiting on Nef)? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.

I have no issue in swapping I would just require updating my gear a bit with gems and enchants. If I needed to go tank however I would have to get more gear in general.

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains.

I'm switching over from Reddit on sargeras. I have experience with 12/14 fights.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)

I have killed DW on heroic prior to MoP's release. That is the only end game current content I can prove on this account.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?

I don't actually :(

7) What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose these? If they are gathering professions would you be willing to switch to a more raid viable profession?

My professions are Jewelcrafting and Enchanting. I choose them because when I did level them my guild required both and they also benefit me with my own ring enchants and dragon eye gems.

8) Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Obviously things come up, we understand that. We have a 75% attendance policy. However we are looking for dependable raiders.

Wed/Thurs is no problem for me because you'll be raiding at 9:30(PST) and I get home at around 8:30-9pm (EST)

9) In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 7-8 p.m.)? If you are transfering, have you tested that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) that your gameplay will not be lagged?

I live on the East Coast in New Jersey so my time would be EST and it does fit perfectly with my schedule. I get home at around 8:30-9pm EST which is about 5:30-6pm PST and I will be easy to play without issue.

10) What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Why did you choose to leave your former guilds?

I was a part of many lesser known guilds who just didn't it with progression or serious in raiding. I don't want anything hardcore but every week something happened to core groups members and it just delayed everyone progression and wasted everyone's time.

11) Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us?

I have not informed him that I am applying but my raid leader has transformed his raid group into a "pug raid group".

12) What do you expect to accomplish with Be Your True Mind?

I want to kill garrosh as current content and continue raiding well into WoD.

13) What really annoys you in a guild?

People who act rude, racist, and all around unpleasant towards other members for either stupid reasons or no reason.

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

I don't know anyone. I found your ad on reddit.

15) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance. If you're forum-phobic this isn't a good guild for you to raid with.

If my guild uses forums it usually because my home page for updates if not then I don't.

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild.

You don't know me at all, but I'm certain you'll find me if not only a very good holy paladin, but also a reliable raider. I'm knowledgeable of every fight prior to testing out the content myself at least on my own role. When I have more time I use it to learn every role with each encounter.

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

Yes Duh

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.

I'm Luigi. I'm 20 and I work as a tax examiner and a web designer. I'm currently a full time student at an Engineering and Technology Oriented University working towards 2 degrees in Computer Science and Computer Engineering looking to get into Software Engineering. I haven't recently played any other MMOs within the past 6 months or so. I've gotten into the whole table top-game scene so I can spend more time with friends.

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/D0ssONR.jpg

Everything I use as far as keybindings go are useful. I use healbot as a primary healing raid frames. If my healbot by any means either fails on me or bugs out I still have every bound key on my action bars. I use a razer naga with my keybindings. Mostly because apart from my holy paladin, I also have a druid tank.

Uglychick
Admin

Re: Group 2-Holyexodus-Holy Paladin

Postby Uglychick » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Hi Holyexodus

I have copied your application into another forum for us to have a closer look. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:00 am

Hi there, I was wondering how far along the quest chain you are for your legendary cloak?

If you can check back regularly in case we have further questions, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

StrykerNinja

Postby StrykerNinja » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Holyexodus,

We usually run a flex on tuesday at 7:30 PST (10:30 EST), if you are available, would love to have you come to one of our fun runs to get you familiar with some of our members and our personalities. You can add StrykerNinja#1270 or Prettydemise#1692 so we can cross realm invite ya

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi Holy, given you haven't replied to my question and we are also now unable to find you on the armory, we have made the assumption that you have moved somewhere else. Unless we hear from you in the very near future, we shall consider your application closed.
— Marilyn Monroe

Return to “Guild Applications”