496 ilvl Priest holy/disc

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dashetlek
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

496 ilvl Priest holy/disc

Postby Dashetlek » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:01 pm

im a 496 ilvl holy/disc priest and the guild I just left wasn't letting me raid so im only 3/12 in mv25 I hope to get into terrace and stuff like that

Uglychick
Admin

Re: 496 ilvl Priest holy/disc

Postby Uglychick » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi Dashetlek

You might recall me mentioning to fix up your gems and enchants before putting in an application. If you could do that and then submit an application as shown in the sample and following the instructions on how to submit an app, we'd be happy to consider your application further.

Thanks

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Return to “Guild Applications”