Rogue ilvl 504 - Group 2

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tanindi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rogue ilvl 504 - Group 2

Postby Tanindi » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:40 pm

1) Please tell us your class and main spec (including any off-spec information you find relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with. Be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec.

Assasination and combat spec rouge, with a off spec of sub Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ndi/simple

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better where do you go to get this information? Nearly everyone says EJ, so impress us. Where do you go for your information besides EJ?

I also use Elitist Jerks, also PVE rogues http://www.pverogues.com/ (however needs to be updated a little more), Noxxic, and Icy Veins. I also watch you tube videos, like Fat Boss. A Rogue from EJ made a rouge refordging tool, Shadowcraft (http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/), I use it for refordging, regeming, rotation, etc.

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.

I could switch to sublety if needed, but it is the weakest PVE raiding spec right now.

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains.
3/12 regular

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers?

I had full cata tier and the legendary daggers. Back in the day I did MC, BWL, and AQ 40, with Synergy had full T2 and 2.5 items, if there were achievements back then we would have got some.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?

7) What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose these? If they are gathering professions would you be willing to switch to a more raid viable profession?
Maxed Alchemy, Enchanting, Cooking, Fishing, etc.

8) Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Obviously things come up, we understand that. We have a 75% attendance policy. However we are looking for dependable raiders.

Yes. I generally will make all raid nights unless there is a major real life commitment I have to attend to. Otherwise I expect to have the appropriate evenings free to raid.. I am interested in joining group 2.

9) In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 7-8 p.m.)? If you are transfering, have you tested that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) that your gameplay will not be lagged?

I'm on central time, we have similar raid times to what group 2 has now, it will not be a problem, I have been on skywall forever.

10) What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Why did you choose to leave your former guilds?

Recently Chaos, and then Name Change Later before that. I had to quit Synergy (way way back in the day) because I stopped playing for a while.

11) Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us?

Yes, but our raid group just died, so I'll be a free agent.

12) What do you expect to accomplish with Be Your True Mind?

I would like to be in a group that raids when it is scheduled to and keep on progressing.

13) What really annoys you in a guild?

People who don't show up for raid even though they said they would (this is an obvious one). Also, I do not like it when people complain about loot, raid leaders do inconsistent stuff with
loot, and players that act like divas. Raiding is a team situation.

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

I know Cassara and Rahael; I have raided with them before. In vanilla, Cass and I spent many a night in the old Black Rock Depths getting me the Hand of Justice trinket.

15) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance. If you're forum-phobic this isn't a good guild for you to raid with.

Yes, I have an Iphone and troll around during breaks and stuff at work.

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild.

I am mature and I have tact. I have very good attendance and show up on time. Additionally, I review strats and videos and try really hard not to stand in the bad. I am generally in a good mood, have a good sense of humor, and pleasant to be around.

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

It may need to be named snorts, aka dog that cannot breath.

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.

I'm old, that's as close as I'd like to get. I am a biologist, I do a lot of crafty art projects. and I love dogs.

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

My primary addons are DBM, Razer keys, Recount, IceHud, Omen, and some others.

Uglychick
Admin

Re: Rogue ilvl 504 - Group 2

Postby Uglychick » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi Tanindi, thanks for applying :)

I have copied your app into a separate section of the forum for us to track your application. If you can check back regularly in case we have any questions of you it would be appreciated.

Actually first question, if accepted for trial would you be available to raid during next week's lockout?

Thanks!

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Tanindi

Postby Tanindi » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:32 am

Yes, I am free for to start raiding this next lockout.

rahael

Postby rahael » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:05 pm

TANI BANANI <3 <3 <3
/

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:51 am

^ this sort of outburst from Rah can't possibly bode well...
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:53 pm

In spite of Rah freaking me out with love hearts at you, we'd like to invite you to trial :)

Any of the raiders can ginvite, so hit up someone in game when you get the chance and there is bound to be someone on to invite you to guild.

Thanks!
— Marilyn Monroe

Tanindi

Postby Tanindi » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi BYTM,

I'm sorry I got a offer to trial with a guild off server, so I went ahead and transferred. I wasn't sure if you guys had the room and did something rash. Thank you though for the chance. Who knows I may be back, I've never played anywhere but Skywall.

Sorry Rah....
./cyber troll pinch

Tanindi

Return to “Guild Applications”