Epitaph * Warlock * Group 2

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Epitaph
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Epitaph * Warlock * Group 2

Postby Epitaph » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:05 am

1)Your ASL? I mean Class Spec Armory Link?
Warlock, Destruction. Expierenced with Affliction as well.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... aph/simple

2)How do you make yourself awesome?
I do 2 things. I got to Mr.Robot and have them optimize my character. Then through trial an error(more error than trial) I make my own tweaks.

3) Are you willing to adaptable?
Willing?!?!?! I am your slave!!!!

4) Current success or failure progression?
First boss in ToT attempted. No other bosses in current content done outside of LFR.

5) Acomplishments that make you Horny?
I have been playing since Vanilla. I have done most of the raids in the game. I have been a raid leader, in the past as well as class leader for several classes. I am most proud of the progress I made during Cataclysm on BoT and BWD.

6)Proof of Amazingness?
Unfortunatly no. I enjoy playing the game, not being scientific about it. I consider myself a decent player. I have good raid awareness, solid dps, communicate well, and learn fast. After playing WoW now for far to long, I would hate to suck at it :)

7)Professions? Maxed?
Enchanting/JC. I chose enchating for the ring enchants and so that I could be personally on top of aquiring the best enchants for myself. JC for the same reasons and the Serpent cuts. Both are Maxed. JC I have every cut and Enchanting I have all the current top tier enchants.

8)Dependable?
Yes. I'm as dependable as an adult diaper after the cafeteria served 12 bean chili.

9) Time Zone?
Pacific Time. BC,Canada.

10)Previous Guilds?
Anathema, Way of the Wicked, Driven to Conquer, Vintage. All were progression guids of varying degrees. Driven to Conquer was probably the most dedicated to progression.

11) Guilded?
Was, talked, gave backrubs, Russian tea cookies, and walked their dog. All good now.

12) Expectations?
I hope to contribute to my buddy Bec's guild by providing my own slice of awesome to the raid pizza. My previous guild had aspirations of solid progression but too many people missed our raids and that goal became more distant. I just want to be moving forward again in a group where everyone can hold their own. :)

13) What annoys you in a guild? I hate when drama between guild mates boils to a point where the very guild itself disintegrates. I have seen this MANY times. It is my biggest pet peeve. Well that and the one guy who links every single thing he finds amazing.

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?
I know Bec, and Penny, and had a pleasure cruise of secret discoveries with Rockyoysterz. (Not what it sounds like...*cough*)

15) Forum Friendly? Honestly I don't hound forums. I'm not a huge poster. If I have something I believe will help I will post it. Likewise if I'm told there is information pertaining to a raid situation I will check.

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild.
I smell like cheap cologne, I like puppies, and I hate Garrosh!

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?
Or a Shitdog.

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.
HOWELL, ROBERT T. 562-59-6486 ... HOWELL, ROBERT T. 562-59-6486 ... HOWELL, ROBERT T. 562-59-6486 OH OH....im not a PoW....

Um I was a Paramedic. I have been sick for a bit so I havent worked for a month or so. I play some games on Steam sometimes. I am married and have an amost 2 yr old.

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

I use bartender ,dmb, tidyplates, targethealth% and thats about it. I use a razer Naga and have most everything bound to one of the buttons on the mouse.

Uglychick
Admin

Re: Epitaph * Warlock * Group 2

Postby Uglychick » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:44 am

Gee Rob, thanks for para-phrasing the questions :P

I have copied your app into a separate section of the forum for us to disparage you privately :)

Please check back regularly in case we have any questions for you.
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

StrykerNinja

Postby StrykerNinja » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:56 am

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:03 pm

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Epitaph

Postby Epitaph » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:21 am

Delude??!?! BEC you're so mean sometimes. I am simply trying to sell myself as

A: A valued Wal-Mart customer. (They have the best cheap cologne)

B: A guy who is in touch with his inner man feelings. (Takes a lot to admit a love for puppies you know!)

C: Someone who can sympathize with the hardships of fictional characters in a fantasy universe who have to deal with a leader who is a bloated, tiny headed thick necked, tantrum throwing, racist, fart eating turd muncher! (Garrosh is a douche)

I am not trying to delude anyone . . .

:twisted:

rahael

Postby rahael » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:24 am

did you want to break something when you found out cairne was dead?
/

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:39 pm

— Marilyn Monroe

Epitaph

Postby Epitaph » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:49 am

Cairne died because Garrosh cheated like the man baby he is. :x

Cairne will be missed.

rahael

Postby rahael » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:22 pm

/

Return to “Guild Applications”