Saturday/Monday Grp-Paladin Ret/Tank

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Deminstrater
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Saturday/Monday Grp-Paladin Ret/Tank

Postby Deminstrater » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:04 am

1) Please tell us your class and main spec (including any off-spec information you find relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with. Be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec.
Paladin-Ret/Tank-you are more than welcome to inspect me at anytime .

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better where do you go to get this information? Nearly everyone says EJ, so impress us. Where do you go for your information besides EJ?
I use Wow.Heroes also cross it with Wow Armory

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights (e.g. a mage going frost for add kiting on Nef)? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.
What ever i can do to progress the group im assigned to im willing to do.

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains.
Well to be honest i dont have that great of a progression, and is the exact reason i'm seeking a guild where i can grow and help grow .

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)
No not any that i know, im clay ready to be molded. And learn pretty fast.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?
No sorry to say i don't.

7) What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose these? If they are gathering professions would you be willing to switch to a more raid viable profession?
My professions are Mining -Jewel Crafting both maxed along with all lesser ability's.I picked mining so i could provide my own food's and flask's and Jc so i could help the Horde i never charge for cuts to anyone.

8) Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Obviously things come up, we understand that. We have a 75% attendance policy. However we are looking for dependable raiders.
Yes i can make any day im listed for ,im on every day.

9) In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 7-8 p.m.)? If you are transfering, have you tested that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) that your gameplay will not be lagged?
I'm on the East Coast /Florida-and yes i understand this is a (Pst) server.

10) What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Why did you choose to leave your former guilds?
While it is true i have been in some Guilds none so far have had a serious minded raid grp to move forward. As i said earlier i'm looking to progress.

11) Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us?
Yes i am Guilded ,and will inform them of my ambitions as soon as i see the GM on, of who i am friends with, so i dont believe a problem will occur from this application.

12) What do you expect to accomplish with Be Your True Mind?
To become a raider that people can respect insted of pass over.

13) What really annoys you in a guild?
Nothing get's to me in or out of Guild . I try to be friends with all i meet.

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?
Yes i do know a few of you'r guildies.I know them from playing wow for so long, and helping all i come in contact with IF i can.

15) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance. If you're forum-phobic this isn't a good guild for you to raid with.
No but like i was saying earlier i'm willing to learn an will do what is asked of me.If that is reading the guild forum then that is what i'll do.

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild.
1.Well i love the game.2 Been hooked from the first time a played a trial account.
3 I'm a very GOOD looking Paly.4 I'm not pushy,like to have fun most of all.

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?
You would have a dog that should walk backwerds to help it's looks :)

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.
Married 25 year i'm 45 years old -i'm Dissabled,and this is the only game i have ever played online.And only started this cause of my son.Now i am a lifer of wow.

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

My add on's are -omen-dbm-recount
Last edited by Deminstrater on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uglychick
Admin

Re: Saturday/Monday Grp-Paladin Ret/Tank

Postby Uglychick » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:51 am

Hi Demin, thanks for your application. If you can check back in on your application regularly in case we have any questions of you, it would be appreciated :)

I will catch up with you in game as well.
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Deminstrater

Postby Deminstrater » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:52 am

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:10 pm

Hey Demin, still catching up with people to confirm roles and availability of some of our regulars. Will get back to you as soon as I have this finalised. Thank you for your patience :)
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Hey Demin, at this stage we are looking at having a full roster. Thank you for your interest. If anything changes, I know where to find you :)
— Marilyn Monroe

Return to “Guild Applications”