Wanting to join BYTM.

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wargasmz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wanting to join BYTM.

Postby Wargasmz » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:43 pm

I raided as a feral druid last expasion to get feel for the pve side of things, but for MOP I play a Warrior And I do mostly PVP but now since the seasons calming down and im grinding rep gear and LFR im interested in being a back up or viable tank for a new guild since CF is going nowhere, I would also be interested In starting a RBG group I'm a 2k exp player On my old account got hacked back in cata, (when i turned to he druid in PVE)
I had played a rogue, but fiercly recomended I put in a applacation so why not? I've seen you clear HM content quick so why not get in a guild with a name:D heres my armoury I play a warrior as i said I can also gear 4 other 90's of mine :) but heres my link.http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... smz/simple
In pvp gear I have like 4 peices to a ank and dps set. If needed i'll grind alot :D hmu on ID (personal info removed) TY ANd my druid for the 8/8 hm http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... smz/simple

Colarna

Re: Wanting to join BYTM.

Postby Colarna » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Hey war.. I really have no idea if this is a serious app or not.. We obviously have an app that you can copy/paste and fill in the answers to the questions. I honestly didn't pull anything from your post other than you know we are a good guild so why not get in here. If you want to fill out the app and apply correctly, feel free. If the post is all you are wiling to do, so that we can get a good eval on who you are and what you are looking for, then the answer will be no.

Thanks

Col
I'm a wizard, Bitch.

Uglychick
Admin

Re: Wanting to join BYTM.

Postby Uglychick » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi War, I have removed your email address from your post, but left in the version for comment that is in another forum.

BYTM doesn't generally recruit for the bench and aside from raiders, the guild is primarily friends/family of raiders and members, so from that perspective we would probably be likely to say thank you for your interest, but at this stage we would have to decline guild membership.

As Col said, if you have a strong interest in raiding, we would ask that you complete the copy/paste template for the character/s you are applying on. It would also be a good idea to present your character as 'raid ready' as possible before applying.

We do appreciate your interest in our guild, but would probably need more of the information that we could gain from a completed app before being able to consider it further.

Thanks

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Return to “Guild Applications”