Group 2 - Delphiki - Elemental/Resto Shaman

Apply here for BYTM.
Delphiki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Group 2 - Delphiki - Elemental/Resto Shaman

Postby Delphiki » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:02 pm

That sounds perfect honestly

I would definitely be interested in that :D

Dashes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dashes » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi Delph, we would like to extend you a invite for a trail spot in the S/M raid group. Whenever you are ready just let either me or Uglychick know and we will get you an invite, one of us should be on later. You will want to look up Elegon for tomorrows nights raid and if you havn't familiarized yourself with the guild rules go ahead and read up on those as well. Look forward to having you.

Delphiki

Postby Delphiki » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Awesome! I should be on for the rest of the evening

Looking forward to Elegon and hopefully many more to come :D

Return to “Guild Applications”