Group 1 or 2 Hunter

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rockyoysterz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Group 1 or 2 Hunter

Postby Rockyoysterz » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:38 pm

1) Please tell us your class and main spec (including any off-spec information you find relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with. Be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec.

Hunter- Beast Mastery, Surivial off-spec
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/S ... z/advanced

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better where do you go to get this information? Nearly everyone says EJ, so impress us. Where do you go for your information besides EJ?

I usually goto http://www.Noxxic.com, then it would be EJ. I also like to use http://www.askmrrobot.com for the optimize option.

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights (e.g. a mage going frost for add kiting on Nef)? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.

Well as a Hunter I can only dps. But if the raid needs me to switch specs I would be more then willing to do it.

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains.

When Cata was out I was H 5/8 DS, the reason was because my old guild stop raiding at the time and gave up. I didn't want to leave them just to progress with another guild.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)

Well I haven't been in a real raiding guild until recently. But I do have Dragonslayer, Of the Four Winds, Blackwings Bane, Savior of Azeroth titles. Many more titles and achievements but usually I would get them a patch after they came out.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance?

I do not use World of Logs as of yet. I haven't really took screenshots of my recount either. But if you need some I could always goto a training dummy and show it.

7) What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose these? If they are gathering professions would you be willing to switch to a more raid viable profession?

Skinning/Leatherworking both are at 600. Skinning I choose for the little bit of extra crit. Leatherworking for the Wrist and Leg enchants. If the guild needed me to switch I would be more than willing to do that.

8) Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Obviously things come up, we understand that. We have a 75% attendance policy. However we are looking for dependable raiders.

I am available anytime. The only reason I would miss a raid would be an emergency. Plus I would let my fellow raiders know well in advance.

9) In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 7-8 p.m.)? If you are transfering, have you tested that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) that your gameplay will not be lagged?

I'm in the Eastern Time Zone which is +3 hours of server. I know the server is (PST) but that hasn't bothered me.

10) What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Why did you choose to leave your former guilds?

Well I've been in 3 different guilds in 3 years. First it was Blood Inc. it was when I first stated to play and I was with them for a year until they broke up due to the GM stealing from the guild bank. Then I moved on and joined Way of the Wicked which was my first real WoW family and raiders. I was with them for almost 2 years but when they gave up on Heroic DS I moved to Damage Inc. which I was with for about 3 months and decided they were not for me.

11) Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us?

I am currently in BYTM

12) What do you expect to accomplish with Be Your True Mind?

I would like to be part of a good raiding guild that actually downs current content. I'd also like to help make BYTM the #1 Horde side guild on our server. I'm always down to do achievements and other such stuff to help the guild. I would also like to maybe get a RBG group together and a pvp team with BYTM.

13) What really annoys you in a guild?

People that do not research the raids that they join. Come prepared or don't come at all.

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

I know a few. I've know Uglychick and her alts since I first started to play WoW, because of my brother. My Brother and his alts are in the guild. I know Dashes and Dach also.

15) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance. If you're forum-phobic this isn't a good guild for you to raid with.

I do visit the guild forums often. I like to be informed of what the guild is currently doing.

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild.

Well I always come prepared and research the raids that I join. I try to help the guild with anything that they are doing. I never charge guildies for making things for them as long as they have the mats. I contribute to the guild bank with any items I think it would need. I'm also a friendly person that can get along with just about anybody.

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

That is what I would call it before I had to put it down Old Yeller style.

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.

Well I just turned 30 a month ago. I working in factorys as a Fork Lift Driver. WoW is the only game I play. I live in West Virginia and i'm a huge Football fan. (Go WVU & Redskins)

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

Well for my UI I use Deadly Boss Mods,Recount,OmniCC,Prat3.0,TargetHealthPercent,GTFO, SexyMap, and all of TitanPanel. I have many more addon's. And if there is something I need to have I will always get it.

Uglychick
Admin

Re: Group 1 or 2 Hunter

Postby Uglychick » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Hey there :)

I will copy your app over to another thread for discussion on how you go with your trial. I have already looked at your gear and talked to you about raiding with us, so look for an invite on your calendar!
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Rockyoysterz

Re: Group 1 or 2 Hunter

Postby Rockyoysterz » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 pm

I will be looking :D

Return to “Guild Applications”