Group 1 - Prot/Holy Paladin

Apply here for BYTM.
Amithelad
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Group 1 - Prot/Holy Paladin

Postby Amithelad » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Replied to the PM, any other questions feel free to ask.

Uglychick
Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Uglychick » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Thank you! Will let you know as soon as possible.

After I finish being cranky at being unable to log in, maybe...
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Amithelad

Postby Amithelad » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Right there with you, red wall of servers is a first time event for me at least.

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Hi Amit

If you are still interested, we would love to have you trial with us for raiding in MoP :)

I will try to touch base with you ingame today, but if I can't, let us know when you are likely to be over and we will do our best to make sure someone is online at that time who will be able to invite you to the guild.

Thanks!

Ugly
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Amithelad

Postby Amithelad » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Transfer is pending now, I'll do a /who when it completes.

Hana

Postby Hana » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Welcome aboard. :)
Retired GM, Vent Admin, and Lazy Moonkin

Return to “Guild Applications”