Group 1 Ret Paladin Katalana or Balance Druid Smazh

Apply here for BYTM.
Katalana
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Group 1 Ret Paladin Katalana or Balance Druid Smazh

Postby Katalana » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:35 pm

1) Please tell us your class and main spec (including any off-spec information you find relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with. Be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec.Retribution Paladin-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Katalana/simple
Balance Druid-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Smazh/simple

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better where do you go to get this information? Nearly everyone says EJ, so impress us. Where do you go for your information besides EJ? I use Noxxic for rotation, reforge, gems so forth. I also like to read and post in higher end guild forums Paragon, Blood Legion. I ask other druids what they do along with spending time playing wake a mole on the target dummies.

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights (e.g. a mage going frost for add kiting on Nef)? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day. I have done it many times on my druid currently i am healing for Heroic spine and dpsing the rest, i have healed on my pally as it was my main spec for her for a while but i fell in love with ret on beta.

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains. I do not mind to continue to raid on my druid but he is 8/8 HM DS and 7/7 HM FL like i stated above I started playing my ret pally in beta and fell in love with her.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)
sorry no. i havent been able to kill current HM content till cata

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance? http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/176058/

7) What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose these? If they are gathering professions would you be willing to switch to a more raid viable profession? On my paladin they are JC/Mining my druid LW/Skinning i have gathering prof for profit at this point, once i reach max jc or LW i can switch to another viable prof.

8) Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Obviously things come up, we understand that. We have a 75% attendance policy. However we are looking for dependable raiders. yes i can for Group 1

9) In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 7-8 p.m.)? If you are transfering, have you tested that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) that your gameplay will not be lagged? I play in Pacific Time

10) What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Why did you choose to leave your former guilds?
Anomaly- currently raiding with them. Farming HM DS and selling mounts atm. cna not raid with them in MoP time issues.
Bad Wolf- Semi-hardcore raided up to 6/8HM, GM and BF went crazy and kicked half there raid team.
Impending- Casual Raiding mostly focused on achevments and having fun while progressing. wanted something more so i left and server changed.

11) Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us?
Yes I am and i have not informed him but then again i am not raiding with them in MoP.

12) What do you expect to accomplish with Be Your True Mind?
Meet new people, expand on my skills, and or help others. I want to raid on the weekend and this guild seems to be the best place for me.

13) What really annoys you in a guild?
Trolls, people who bad mouth others in trade and ruins the name of your guild. Which makes it hard to pug anything when no one likes what guild your from(iv had to leave my guild for a day to run FL).

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?
No, sorry found a post on the guild recruit forums

15) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance. If you're forum-phobic this isn't a good guild for you to raid with.
I love forums

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild.
I like everyone up until they are rude and or are jerks. I love to lvl alts. I am open to constructive criticism if it helps me be better and helps the raid i am all for it. I enjoy meeting new people.

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?
It would be pretty cool but im sure my shitsu would not like that scenario.

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.

My name is Meagan i live in British Columbia, Canada. I am 23 i have a 13 week old daughter. I play rugby for a local club currently waiting till next half of the season to play. I was a Cook for a Stir Fry place before i found out i was preggers. I was taking upgrading classes to get into computer science. I play MW3 Burton_42 is my PSN name if you guys wanna f sh*t up :D cant wait for Black ops 2, i play Diablo 3, along with i have SC2 but rarely play.

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

Quartz
BT4
Recount(dont use during boss fights thats what logs are for)
DBM
usaly there is AG unit frames but it has not be updates since the patch.
grid

Colarna
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Group 1 Ret Paladin Katalana or Balance Druid Smazh

Postby Colarna » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Katalana,

I have moved your app over to a private part of the forums. We like for all of our raiders to look over and comment on your app. Check back often we will post any questions we may have for you.

Thanks,

Cola
I'm a wizard, Bitch.

Katalana

Postby Katalana » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Sounds good thanks

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Hey there!

Was good to talk to you in guild last night (morning?). No questions for you just yet, but if you have any you would like to ask of us, you can post them here, ask in guild, or send them through Dashes and he will let us know :)
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Dashes

Postby Dashes » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi Katalana. We would like to give you a shot at raiding with us in MoP. You are clear to come over whenever you are comfortable and ready, just go ahead and ask if anyone with invite privileges is on when you get over. If you would like to wait till the last week of Cata to come over like we talked about would you mind letting us know, either on here or in game? Thanks and looking forward to having you!

Dashes

Katalana

Postby Katalana » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Hey Gang, yes this sounds good :D ill give it my best and i hope i do not disappoint you guys. Ill head over when i get some money either this week or next if that is ok.

Thanks
Kat

Dashes

Postby Dashes » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Sounds good, will see you then! :)

Katalana

Postby Katalana » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:50 pm

but to find a new name any suggestions?

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:25 am

I think I have run out of ideas for names... too many alts!
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Colarna

Postby Colarna » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:36 am

I'm a wizard, Bitch.

Return to “Guild Applications”