Group 2 - Survival Hunter

Apply here for BYTM.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Banjo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Group 2 - Survival Hunter

Postby Banjo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Application Questions

1) Please tell us your class and main spec (including any off-spec information you find relevant) and provide a link to the armory of the character that you are applying with. Be sure log out in the appropriate gear/spec. Survival Hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... njo/simple

2) When you want to research your spec/gear so you can tank/heal/dps better where do you go to get this information? Nearly everyone says EJ, so impress us. Where do you go for your information besides EJ? Numerous sources so I can have a good amount of opinions and options to go with rather than a single site that may be incorrect.

3) How willing are you to switch roles (tank to dps, dps to healer, etc.) if your class allows for it? Are you willing to switch specs for specific fights (e.g. a mage going frost for add kiting on Nef)? Note: If you were recruited as dps we will understand if you do not want to be a permanent tank/healer, but it's good to know if we can hot-swap you if someone's absent that day.
I am always willing to switch specs though I have very little experience as Beast Mastery. For old raids and stuff I have a very experienced healer I can come with on Ysera server.

4) What is your current raid progression? If it is different from the character you are applying with, also tell us why you are switching mains. I have attempted up to Heroic Spine but have only downed Heroic Hagara, heroic Morechok, heroic Zon and heroic Ultraxion between my toons. This is currently my main. My second main is a resto druid on Ysera server.

5) Do you have any notable achievements when raiding previous tiers? (e.g. Killing Kael'thas in TK before he was skippable, Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0.1, etc.)

I have been raiding since Vanilla and I have acquired a few since achievements were released in late BC. I cleared Naxx 10 only a week after release. Sarth 1D one week after that. I did not see much true end game content during BC. But I did clear SSC, Gruuls, Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Mags, and experienced some of Tempest Keep, Black Temple and Hyjal but did not clear them fully. I did not step into Sunwell until WoTLK.

6) Do you have any World of Logs reports or Recount breakdown screenshots you could link or post so we can get a feel for your performance? Afraid not. I used to have quite a few but this is a new computer. I have managed to pull 180k dps on the Mannoroth fight, lol. I usually pull 35 - 50k dps on bosses in DS.

7) What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose these? If they are gathering professions would you be willing to switch to a more raid viable profession?
My proffs are Skinng and Leatherworking. I chose these in Vanilla because everyone said as a hunter its the best for my class. No I am not willing to switch these as I have almost every pattern in game.

8) Are you available to make both scheduled raid days for the group you are applying to (Sat/Mon for Group 1, Wed/Thursday for Group 2)? Obviously things come up, we understand that. We have a 75% attendance policy. However we are looking for dependable raiders.
Yes. I am always available for raiding no matter what day or time it may be. I am engaged and get that fiance aggro once in a while, but she allows me to raid whenever I want as I am crippled. I am very dependable and loyal. I will never miss a raid if its within my power to show up. (Only a blackout will cause me to miss one!) lol

9) In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 7-8 p.m.)? If you are transfering, have you tested that you have adequate ping to our server (located in California) that your gameplay will not be lagged? I am on Central time and yes I am aware and will still show up.

10) What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Why did you choose to leave your former guilds?
I was part of Horde Life before Viktur betrayed us officers and kicked us for not agreeing with him. I was part of Damage Incorporated before a few of the members started causing alot of drama. Karsyn, Leessaa, etc. I despise drama and will have no part of it if the officers and leader are not going to do anything to stop it.

11) Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us?
Yes I am unguilded.

12) What do you expect to accomplish with Be Your True Mind?
Whatever the guild sets its sights on. I will remain loyal to it as long as me fellows within it show their loyal to me as well. I just expect to go as far as the guild goes, no matter where that may be.

13) What really annoys you in a guild?
Drama, people who cause drama, people who like drama, people who do nothing to stop said drama.

14) Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?
I have done quite a bit with alot of the members, old raids, ICC, FL, Sunwell, etc.

15) Are you the type to regularly visit your guild's forums? Note: We often post strategies on the forums and require that any absences be posted in advance. If you're forum-phobic this isn't a good guild for you to raid with.
Aye I can and will if required. I see no problem with it.

16) Give us a few reasons why we should chose you for our guild.
Humm... Uhh... I don't enjoy drama? I'm dedicated, loyal and always on time? I like to crack jokes.

17) If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?
No! It'd be a Bowloshit!

18) Please take a few sentences to tell us about yourself; how old you are, what you do for a living or what you study, what other games you might play, etc.
I am 22, engaged, fun-loving, drama-hating, I enjoy helping people where and whenever I can as long as they are not rude or demanding. I enjoy jokes. I like to read and im not sure what else to say!

19) Finally, please post a screenshot of your UI so we can see what it looks like. You can list any hidden addons or keybindings which are useful for your playstyle, particularly if they're hidden and not immediately obvious from the screenshot.

Colarna

Re: Group 2 - Survival Hunter

Postby Colarna » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:08 pm

HI Banjo,

I have moved your app over to a private section of our forums. We generally have all members discuss an app before we make any type of decision on it.

One quick question.

Are you only open to Group 2?

Group 2 currently has a full 12 person roster. Group 1 is most likely going to have some slots open up going in to mop.

Thanks,

Col
I'm a wizard, Bitch.

Banjo

Postby Banjo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:32 pm

I am open to any group, be it 1, 2 or a group 3.

Uglychick
Admin

Postby Uglychick » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:23 am

Hi ßanjo

Thanks for taking the time to apply. There were a few things that came up in discussion around your application that, at this point in the xpac, you would be unlikely to have time to address before everything turns on it's head, but are still able to act as indicators for us with regards to what we expect from our raiders.

Our raiding hunters have raised some questions about your spec and gear, including gemming, enchants and talent choices. Although it is late in the xpac and raiding for the S/M group is winding up in anticipation of MoP, combined with current raiding experience, these things have led us to declining your application at this time.

We wish you well in finding a new home for your hunter.

Uglychick
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

Return to “Guild Applications”